Combine with your desktop printer (up to A3) for large-format or multiple custom apparel graphics, stickers, decals, contour die-cuts, 3D models & packaging designs. Fast & accurate professional cutting plotter of vinyl, film, card stock, foil, heat and image transfer media. Includes standalone software (ROBO Master Pro design software) plus Cutting Master 2 Plug-in for use with Adobe Illustrator® and CorelDraw®. Recommended design software: Call one of our product specialists for more information.
Before installing this printer driver Graphtec CE5000-60, read the following precautions: • Before starting the installation of drivers, connect your printer Graphtec CE5000-60 to your computer, and that the printer is powered On. See your printer manual for details. Football Manager 2006 Patch 6.0 2 on this page. Do not turn printer off, remove cables, or unplug the printer, or interrupt it in any way during the driver installation process.
The Craft ROBO Pro is based on Graphtec's CE5000 series of professional cutting plotters.The Craft ROBO Pro has a maximum cutting width of 15'. The CE5000-40 Craft ROBO Pro also comes with ROBO Master Pro design software (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7). *Cutting Master 2 is GRAPHTEC'S software plug-in that. Should I remove ROBO Master-Pro by Graphtec? Learn how to remove ROBO Master-Pro from your computer.
• Close virus protection programs or other software programs that are running on your computer. • You must have full-control access to CE5000-60 printer settings to carry out an installation. Before starting the installation of drivers, log in as a member of the Administrators group. • If you have an earlier version of the Graphtec printer driver installed on your computer, you must remove it with the uninstaller before installing the new driver for Graphtec CE5000-60. • Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear. Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear. Select a directory to save the driver in and click Save.
Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed. • Running the downloaded file will extract all the driver files and setup program into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these driver are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c: CE5000-60).
The setup program will also automatically begin running after extraction. However, automatically running setup can be unchecked at the time of extracting the driver file. • Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers). • Update the printer driver if it was previously installed • Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu. • On the General tab, select New Driver. • Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
• A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk. • Another box Install from Disk appears.
• Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c: CE5000-60). • Click on the file ending with.inf.
• Click Open and then Okay and let driver files install. • Add the printer CE5000-60 if it hasn't been installed yet. • Click Add New Printer • Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Driver Wizard.
• Search and consult the Readme file for additional installation drivers instructions for your printer Graphtec CE5000-60. Depending on the environment that you are using, a Windows printer driver provided by Microsoft may be installed automatically on your computer. However, it is recommended that you use this official printer driver provided by Graphtec for CE5000-60 printer. Available 8 Drivers.